Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Beauty Q and A Tag





Hi babes!!!! I hope your week is going good. I seen Kelly's blog post which you can find here. I thought I would give do this tag because it is really cute.

1. What is your favorite liquid liner?
High end- MUFE Aqua Liner Black #13  Low End- NYX Studio Liquid 
Liner

2. What is your favorite mascara? 
Rimmel- Max Volume Flash Mascara

3. What was your first MAC eye shadow?
hmmmm..Gonna make me think. It was so long ago. I think it was Trax. I still use this shadow!

4. Do you have a favorite MAC brush?
No doubt about it...MAC #224. Its the best blending blush I have ever tried

5. What is your favorite blush of all time?
What kind of question is this? Urghhhhhhh. I don't have an all time favorite because I love all my blushes. My current go to blush is Nars- Luster.


6. What is your favorite go-to single eye shadow color?
This is an easy question lol MAC-Ricepaper

7. What is your favorite nail polish brand and color?
I dont have a favorite color but I love Sallie Hansen polishes. I tried getting into high end polishes but I just couldnt. 

8. What is the weirdest beauty fad you've gotten into?
I'm pretty stubborn with my makeup style. I really haven't tried anything too crazy. 


9. What is your favorite drugstore brand?
Wet N Wild

10. Where do you buy most of your clothes?
Forever 21, Love Culture, Charlotte Russe, Wet Seal, BEBE, Guess, Old Navy, and H&M.

11. What is the first makeup product you remember using?
 I remember sneaking my moms blush and perfume. I use to sneak it into the bathroom and try to make myself up. lol Blush and Perfume are still my two favorite items. I LOVE MY MOM!!!!!

12. What is your favorite beauty product that came out recently?
MAC Pro Long Wear Lip Glass. The colors MAC selected for the Style Driven collection is FRICKEN GORGEOUS!!

13. What is your favorite upcoming fashion trend?
 BOOTS!!!! BOOTS!!!! BOOTS!!!! BOOTS!!!! I love boots

14. If you could only buy one makeup brand, what would it be?
ohhhhhh this is hard but I will have to say Nars. I love their brand overall!

15. How do I start getting into makeup?
Practice, Practice and Practice. I am 33yo and I still practice on myself and my friends. You can never get enough practice. Don't worry about brands only worry about your technique. Invest in a good primer and a decent brush. You can make dollar store makeup look amazing with the good technique,good primer and decent brush. 


ok I tag all of you! I want to see what your answers will be. 

Becca <3


16 comments:

  1. LOL, the Hello Kitty pumpkins are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG those pink pumpkins are so cute! I love Rimmel and NYX products, glad u do as well! They r super affordable and work great By the way I like your blog, I’m a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool post! = )


    kisses from La Mode En Rose = )

    ReplyDelete
  4. i heart mommy beauty bloggers :)

    thanks so much for the post. it is always helpful to hear other people's fave products.

    just joined via GFC (YTBlushingBasics)

    hope you can take a minute to check out my beauty blog as well. xo

    http://www.blushingbasics.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Se ti va passa dal mio blog. Mi farebbe
    piacere averti fra le mie iscritte e se ti fa piacere partecipa al mio Giveway di Halloween ^^ Ciao, Annamaria
    http://mssmeraldina.blogspot.com/2011/10/giveway-halloween-gift.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the post !! You have a lovely blog !
    makeuplolovers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. i remember my first make up...i used only mascara :)
    follow me if you like me:)
    inveiglefair.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello! i've just become a follower of your blog cause it's really cute and I love it! :-) If you want to have a look at my blog, here's the link: http://misslittlesnail.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love this tag! i might do it too :) i need to check out that nyx studio liner and OMG the friken hello kitty pumpkins are cute.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I lovvve your pink pumpkins! Super cute! My first MAC shadow was Black Tied.. I remember because I STILL have that same shadow in my collection and have yet to hit pan! (Purchased over 6 years ago!)

    ReplyDelete
  11. great brush recommendation. not a lot of people use brushes and that is a mistake!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Haha cute tag!!
    Ditto @15! I think that is so true too.

    Haha Becca, you're so cute sneaking blush & perfume lol.

    ReplyDelete
  13. this is nice, its less predictable than all the other make up blogs. I feel as a guy I can't blog about make up or the girls will gets bitchy lol

    http://www.dontevenbotherwearingthat.com/

    ReplyDelete