Hi babes!!!! I hope your week is going good. I seen Kelly's blog post which you can find here. I thought I would give do this tag because it is really cute.
1. What is your favorite liquid liner?High end- MUFE Aqua Liner Black #13 Low End- NYX Studio Liquid
2. What is your favorite mascara?Rimmel- Max Volume Flash Mascara
3. What was your first MAC eye shadow?
hmmmm..Gonna make me think. It was so long ago. I think it was Trax. I still use this shadow!
4. Do you have a favorite MAC brush?
No doubt about it...MAC #224. Its the best blending blush I have ever tried
5. What is your favorite blush of all time?What kind of question is this? Urghhhhhhh. I don't have an all time favorite because I love all my blushes. My current go to blush is Nars- Luster.
6. What is your favorite go-to single eye shadow color?
This is an easy question lol MAC-Ricepaper
7. What is your favorite nail polish brand and color?I dont have a favorite color but I love Sallie Hansen polishes. I tried getting into high end polishes but I just couldnt.
8. What is the weirdest beauty fad you've gotten into?I'm pretty stubborn with my makeup style. I really haven't tried anything too crazy.
9. What is your favorite drugstore brand?
Wet N Wild
10. Where do you buy most of your clothes?
Forever 21, Love Culture, Charlotte Russe, Wet Seal, BEBE, Guess, Old Navy, and H&M.
11. What is the first makeup product you remember using?
I remember sneaking my moms blush and perfume. I use to sneak it into the bathroom and try to make myself up. lol Blush and Perfume are still my two favorite items. I LOVE MY MOM!!!!!
12. What is your favorite beauty product that came out recently?
MAC Pro Long Wear Lip Glass. The colors MAC selected for the Style Driven collection is FRICKEN GORGEOUS!!
13. What is your favorite upcoming fashion trend?
BOOTS!!!! BOOTS!!!! BOOTS!!!! BOOTS!!!! I love boots
14. If you could only buy one makeup brand, what would it be?
ohhhhhh this is hard but I will have to say Nars. I love their brand overall!
15. How do I start getting into makeup?
Practice, Practice and Practice. I am 33yo and I still practice on myself and my friends. You can never get enough practice. Don't worry about brands only worry about your technique. Invest in a good primer and a decent brush. You can make dollar store makeup look amazing with the good technique,good primer and decent brush.
ok I tag all of you! I want to see what your answers will be.