Wednesday, December 7, 2011

November Favorites

November Favorites!!!!!! 



Hi guys :) Did you all have a good turkey day? I know I did. I wanted to do a favorites post because I have not done one in like 3 months. I usually stick to the same products each month. I did buy some goodies on cyber Monday/Black Friday so I have a couple new products!


 Here are my November Favorite items!

 MAC Blush in Margin and Warm Soul
Mac Cream Color Base in Improper Copper

 MAC Shadowy Lady Quad (old school, I know lol)
MAC Paint Pot in Rubenesque
MAC Eyeshdow in Tempting
TFSI
MAC Lipglass in Cultured
Mabelline Baby baby lip balm
Laura Mercier Foundation Primer <-I love it 

Eucerin Healing Lotion
MUFE Aqua Liner #13
NYX Studio Liner in Extreme Blue
NYX Studio Liner in Extreme Sapphire



Those are the products that I reached for the most in the month of November. I wore a lot of liquid eyeliner lol Normally I don't even wear any liquid eyeliner. I forgot to include another November Favorite. It is not makeup related but I did fall back in love with Beavis and Butthead. OMG!! I love them! I forgot how funny Mike Judge is. I wanna know your favorites!



Becca

15 comments:

  1. Aquaphor is a miracle product. I swear. Haha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh I just got the Baby lips in grape recently. Havent tried it out yet though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice picks! i love my mac warm soul and maybelline baby lips too :)

    www.agentrouge.org

    ReplyDelete
  4. Warm soul looks so pretty!!Great post hunni!!

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice idea, thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  6. hehe, hehe, cool. Beavis & Butthead <3 I love NYX's crystal glitter liners, I want to check out the studio liners! And I've been meaning to get Rubenesque paint pot for a while now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. am lovin' the baby lips from maybelline.... really cute.. we don't have it here... yet!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How do you think that Aquaphor would work well enough for severely dry skin? ;_;

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have really dry skin and it doesn't help that I love in the desert (AZ/NV) the Aquaphor really helps with my dry spots.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love shadow insurance! Best eyeshadow primer ever!
    check out my blog sometime :)
    http://www.victoriaxgrab.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. FRom blog to blog I just find yours and the truth is that I love it! I have already become your follower! I leave you my blog, hope you like it! i wish you the best with the blog

    Cami

    Room on the third floor

    ReplyDelete
  12. margin used to be my all time favourite blush, its so easy to wear. now i've been loving mac's style...it's a bit more peachier

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love MAC products, such good quality!

    http://clairebaretm.blogspot.co.uk/
    xx

    ReplyDelete